ss_blog_claim=4037e1ab37562895784b0e2f995a5eec ss_blog_claim=4037e1ab37562895784b0e2f995a5eec

7.17.2008

Online Education

The internet has changed our lives and our society drastically. Now, it's like everything is within our reach! I'm pretty sure you've tried Online Banking, or Online Payment, or Online Shopping, or Online Market, or Online Education. These are just some of the many things we can do right from the corners of our home. Sweet huh?:)

I myself am enrolled in an online educational system . And thru this, i am able to take up a Masteral course even while on an 9am-6pm working schedule.

Here are some major benefits i'm enjoying while studying online :
  1. I get to meet people from anywhere since your classmates can come from any part of the world. Isn't that sweet?
  2. I'm able to study and work at the same time.
  3. I learned to disipline myself to study and read a lot so I can answer my professor's questions and do my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment