ss_blog_claim=4037e1ab37562895784b0e2f995a5eec ss_blog_claim=4037e1ab37562895784b0e2f995a5eec

7.22.2008

Create your own Electronic Organizer

I'm pretty sure a lot of us here are using google almost everyday. But have you checked out some of it's latest feautures lately? I just did and i created my own version of google website. Though i could say it pretty acts more than that..

This iGoogle can contain almost anything! I created My Email tab and from that page i am now able to view all my emails! Other than my Gmails, i can also view my Yahoo and Hotmails. Sweet huh..=) By the way, it also has a Google Notebook which i think is really helpfull for those who have the habit of taking down notes of their To dos for the day.

There's a lot of widgets that can be added. From your photos, to your documents, to your caledar schedule.. this is really great! I'm still amazed=)

Here's a view of my iGoogle using the Dolce&Gabana theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment