ss_blog_claim=4037e1ab37562895784b0e2f995a5eec ss_blog_claim=4037e1ab37562895784b0e2f995a5eec

7.14.2008

About Me

I am a mom of two lovely daughters. My dream man, best cook, and loving husband is now venturing into this same career. And happy that he is enjoying this career path.

I graduated in Baguio City with a Bachelors degree in Information Technology. So proud of my alma mater at it gave me a very good foundation.

My first career venture started way back 2001 when i taught computer courses to IT and Engineering students. Yes, that was my first job. As part of the academe, i had to take some MS degree so i went on and enrolled myself in my second found alma mater. I enjoyed being called madam / ma'am for a while but only stayed in the academe for about a year and a half. I very much wanted to apply what i have learned in my college days into practice that is why i pursued my profession and went to Makati City.

In 2003 i became a Junior Web Developer and was mmediately promoted to a Project Manager after 6 short months. I was blessed to have been offered the opportunity to take hold of a project left by a colleauge. From that company, i learned and used the following tools for developing windows and web-based application:

1. LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP)
2. ColdFusion
3. ASP Classic using VB and C for my PL (Programming Langauge)
4. ASP.Net using VB and C# for my PL
5. Microsoft SQL 2000
6. VB Script/Javascript for client side scripting
7. FTP scripting

The following were learned from my master's degree courses:
8. HTML
9. CSS




To be continued on my next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment